Glacier National Park 2010

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo!

its been a while but now i'm back...scary thought! if i want to be a writer, then i should write daily. read somewhere that if writing is your chosen craft, then you should write at least 15 minutes daily on whatever subject pops into your head. sounds like the way i journal......anyway...maybe instead of writing with a pen or a pencil...or crayon if that's all that i have....i should journal here on my blog. no one reads it but me anyway!
sometimes i can be quite profound....well, in my world anyway! so my goal now is to blog/slash journal daily even if its nothing more than a list of crazy thoughts. who am i really writing for anyway? the answer would be......myself.

1 comment:

Relaxin' with Books said...

missed you! Glad you are back.