Glacier National Park 2010

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Anyone out there?

Can't sleep....sitting here wondering if there is another lonely soul out there waiting for someone to comment on their brand new blog spot? How do you make the connection with likeminded bloggers? I'm new at this and would appreciate comments.....guidance.....advice......

Perhaps a little information about myself might strike a chord.......something beyond the "profile." Let's see.......oh.....I have rehearsals tomorrow for a community theatre production.....my first foray into musical theatre in a very long time. It has been alot of fun.....though I had to push myself to make the leap......all through the audition process my hands were shaking and I kept wanting to throw up! But I landed a role in the chorus and am enjoying using my theatrical knowledge and experience once again......and not as a director....which had been my only outlet until now.

Okay....I'm ready to hear from others.......anyone out there?

No comments: