Glacier National Park 2010

Friday, February 1, 2013

An Invitation

I just had the most fun! Friday mornings at work I spend the first few hours entering students' writings on our school blog, Panda Passages. Our mascot is the Great Panda, hence the name.

Today the entry contains 3rd grade students' poetic thoughts on snowflakes. Living in the Deep South, where seeing snow is a rarity, did not hinder the students one bit. Also in the entry are the 2nd grade students' compositions after being introduced to the concept of Haiku. I think they did a pretty good job! Some are even exceptionally thoughtful.  Please take a moment to visit our blog following the link below. I think your heart will be lifted by the thoughts of our young writers....and if you feel moved to leave a comment, our young author's will be thrilled!

Panda Passages
http://nthompson58.edublogs.org/

Back to work now.....I have a display featuring Haiku about butterflies to display...fun!!!

No comments: